Recent E-commerce product releases that will amaze you
In “E-commerce Product Releases” we always describe new products, services, and collaborations which can help the entrepreneurs or merchants to operate their business smoothly in a hassle-free way. In this edition, we are going to update on shoppable tags, various digital trainings, product research for Amazon, buying event tickets, and much more.
Latest E-commerce releases
- Facebook embraces the small businesses with digital marketing training: Tech Giant Facebook is aiming to expand its digital training program wing and the company is planning to visit 50 U.S. cities by the end of 2018. The company is teaming up with 20 community colleges and are encouraging them to go for digital marketing training. Facebook is planning to launch “Learn with Facebook” which is a free online training for the local entrepreneurs so that they can enhance their digital marketing skills and can ameliorate their businesses. U.S residents can easily sign up and join the program when it will launch.
- Instagram added shopping tags into stories: Now, Instagram is adding shoppable tags to Stories. Insta followers can easily select a shopping bag sticker in a Story and can get a detailed information including purchase on it. With this feature, retailers can now tag and link directly to the showcased products in their Instagram Stories. Eminent companies like Adidas, Aritzia, The Kooples, and Luis Vuitton are utilizing and tagging this feature.
- Apple pay tested ordering ahead: Apple tested its “order ahead with Apple Pay” feature at the BottleRock music festival so that the music lovers didn’t need to wait in a long queue for a beer. With this feature, an user can open the festival’s app and select the closest concession stand, and then, choose drinks, and activate Apple Pay with face or fingerprint.
- Snapchat integrated with SeatGeek for buying tickets: SeatGeek is a New York-based search engine for buying tickets. Now, it is helping the customers to purchase tickets through the Snapchat app. The events which are ticketed by SeatGeek can be easily added to Snapchat Stories and the users simply swipe up, choose their seats, and check out.
- Splitit announced new payment integration: Splitit has launched the integration of its payment tool with Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Now, the brands can provide personalized experiences for shoppers across web, mobile, social, and in-store. As Splitit is integrated with Commerce Cloud, now customers will be able to offer instalment plans with zero percent interest to their shoppers directly at checkout.
- eBay launched eBay Bullion buyback program: eBay made a partnership with APMEX (a precious metals retailer) and has launched the eBay Bullion Buyback Program. APMEX will now give competitive quote for various items. Once the seller accepts the offer, APMEX will authenticate the bullion, pay out the seller, and relist the items on eBay later.
- Etsy introduced new tools and packages: Etsy has announced new packages and it has also enhanced tools to support global sellers at various stages of growth. Etsy is planning to announce Etsy Premium which will be geared towards larger and established creative businesses in 2019. The sellers who do not show any inclination to Etsy Plus or Etsy Premium, can access the same tools and services that are currently available on Etsy without investing a single penny.
So, these are the latest inclusion in the field of e-commerce industry.